Stay Positive... Tomorrow is a new day!

Since my post this morning.... i will admit that i have faltered more than once today. I spend my morinng on a healthy hike with a mile run with my dog, then I had to go into the office to pick some things up, I ran a few errands.... then disaster struck.... i got a milky way bar.....
Then, since I spent the day working on paining my bathroom and finishing fixing the GAPING hole in the wall, I never really sat down and ate a meal. I just snacked on crap all day! By 7:30 all I could think was "what the heck were you thinking! we just went through this this morning!"

Then I remembered the video. I definitely hit the snooze button too many times this morning because I just didn't feel like it. I could have put down what I was doing to make a healthy meal.... but i just didn't feel like it.......... I'M NEVER GOING TO FEEL LIKE IT!........


So instead of "fat shaming" myself I am going to put a positive spin on what I've done today. Here is what I have accomplished:

1. For the first time in FOREVER, I spend some time on myself. I went to the park with my dog and went for a run/hike and played in the water... well she played in the water. This is a HUGE accomplishment for me since I devote almost every second of everyday to my job (don't get me wrong, I love my job and I enjoy working.. I just need to do other things too

2. I finished sanding/replastering the huge hole in my bathroom wall. Then I painted the entire room. I also cleaned it from top to bottom. (anyone who has seem the master bathroom in this house will know how big a feat that is.... this house is way too big for me)

3. I went the whole day without arguing with my ex. I didn't even get short or upset with him..... small victory!

4. I tried to eat healthy. I truly tried..... I may have failed today, but tomorrow is a new day and a new start.

5. I completed a goal I had for myself, which was to be finished with the bathroom.... it's been a holey mess for over a year and I was soooooo tired of looking at it.



Tomorrow is a whole new day, and I've already set my alarm back 30 minutes. And when it goes off. I WILL throw back my sheets and get up and start my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Resolutions

Exercise Your Demons!

If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again...