Pre-challenge info

Alright folks.... it's Easter and the day before the beginning of the Bikini Body Challenge. I will be incorporating the 21 day fix with my own workouts at the gym but will be trying to stick fast to my meal plan! I just did some of my meal prep for this weak... the potatoes smell AWESOME!!

Anyway. I did my measurements... sort of... and took my before pictures. In case anyone was wondering, I'm at my heaviest weight since I lost all the baby weight back in 2010. I'm not happy with my body, not because I think I'm fat, but because I'm not healthy. I'm not as focused and energized as I once was, my stress and anxiety levels are too high, and I can feel how unhealthy I have become. It doesn't feel good...
You may be wondering what I meant when I said I sort of took my measurements. Well, I don't have a measuring tape AND I'm a visual learner, so I am doing something a little different::::
                           
So, the number is my weight (shhh)
The first one is my chest size, second is waist, third is thigh, and fourth is arm. I am labeling each string and I am going to be measuring this way for this challenge. It will be a great visualization of the changes I am making in my body.

Drumroll please!............ (and since it's a bikini body challenge... bring on the bikini!)
                          
                                                

I have to be completely honest, I hate everything about every single one of these pictures. I don't feel good about myself in the least and I don't know if I can fix it on my own. I think part of my problem with this whole health and fitness thing is that it takes a while to see the changes... and i have ZERO patience. Like. None. At All.

It's not like painting a wall or doing home improvement or yard work. With those things you see dramatic changes and faster results that are HUGE. With this... it's tiny changes that occur slowly.
But unfortunately I'm too poor for Lipo and I don't think it would last long if I don't change my lifestyle. I mean, if anyone wants to fund a nice lipo procedure for me, I'll gladly accept!

What's worse, I can SEE the body that I want in these pictures, it's just hiding under these layers of "extra me".

Now that I've irritated myself with this all morning, I'll be going out for my run to try to gain some clarity and focus. Who knows what will happen from there, but I'm going to focus and get my butt in line for this challenge even if it kills me!!

WISH ME LUCK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Life

Jeremiah 29:11

Merry Go Rounds