If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again...

So today was a vast improvement! I overslept but the good news is that I didn't have to be in until 9 today instead of 7.... so I still had time to get my Upper Fix in!! And now my armpits hurt and my arms feel like limp noodles. That's ok though, that means I worked hard!! I was hoping to also squeeze in a mile run this morning, but that one had to be skipped. I feel like on these days where the focus is on arms or legs I want more of a heart racing sweat (pardon my former inner runner coming through).

So anyway, I got my Upper Fix in and then managed to continue on with my morning feeling right as rain. Got to work, had a good (yet crappy - there weren't many good incoming sales leads as we had hoped) day. I went to a brief meeting for Relay For Life in Southern Anne Arundel County this up coming June (please let me know if you're interested!! I'd love to see you there!) and then headed to Lusby to visit a friend of mine and give her some info on Lawn Care.

In case anyone was wondering, I work for a lawn care and pest control company by the name of Blades of Green. I absolutely love my job and I am proud of my company. I never imagined myself working for a lawn care company (because every little girl's dream is turfgrass related, right?) but I wouldn't trade my career for anything in the world. I can't stress to you enough how much I love this place!!

Anyway..... as far as the nutrition is concerned, I also saw a vast improvement. I stayed on track pretty much all day, except when i got home. I was hungry from my busy day and I was too tired to cook so I snacked on some corn tortilla chips and homemade salsa. Not exactly the best option for me, but I have to say HUGE improvement over the last couple days... I even said no to BEER! Which is hard for me considering I used to drink a beer with dinner every night.

Now it is time to snuggle up in bed with my dog and my kitty and read a little before I pass out entirely. Tomorrow will be another small success in the chain that is this challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Life

Jeremiah 29:11

Merry Go Rounds