Stay Positive... Tomorrow is a new day!

Since my post this morning.... i will admit that i have faltered more than once today. I spend my morinng on a healthy hike with a mile run with my dog, then I had to go into the office to pick some things up, I ran a few errands.... then disaster struck.... i got a milky way bar.....
Then, since I spent the day working on paining my bathroom and finishing fixing the GAPING hole in the wall, I never really sat down and ate a meal. I just snacked on crap all day! By 7:30 all I could think was "what the heck were you thinking! we just went through this this morning!"

Then I remembered the video. I definitely hit the snooze button too many times this morning because I just didn't feel like it. I could have put down what I was doing to make a healthy meal.... but i just didn't feel like it.......... I'M NEVER GOING TO FEEL LIKE IT!........


So instead of "fat shaming" myself I am going to put a positive spin on what I've done today. Here is what I have accomplished:

1. For the first time in FOREVER, I spend some time on myself. I went to the park with my dog and went for a run/hike and played in the water... well she played in the water. This is a HUGE accomplishment for me since I devote almost every second of everyday to my job (don't get me wrong, I love my job and I enjoy working.. I just need to do other things too

2. I finished sanding/replastering the huge hole in my bathroom wall. Then I painted the entire room. I also cleaned it from top to bottom. (anyone who has seem the master bathroom in this house will know how big a feat that is.... this house is way too big for me)

3. I went the whole day without arguing with my ex. I didn't even get short or upset with him..... small victory!

4. I tried to eat healthy. I truly tried..... I may have failed today, but tomorrow is a new day and a new start.

5. I completed a goal I had for myself, which was to be finished with the bathroom.... it's been a holey mess for over a year and I was soooooo tired of looking at it.



Tomorrow is a whole new day, and I've already set my alarm back 30 minutes. And when it goes off. I WILL throw back my sheets and get up and start my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Life

Jeremiah 29:11

Merry Go Rounds