WEigh in day



Alright ladies and gentleman!! It's weigh in day 1 for this Bikini Body Challenge group and I'm actually pretty excited to share my stats. I will say that my measurements are hard to really quantify because i still have nothing to measure them with but visual is still pretty cool.....

This first week was full of all kinds of struggles (as I'm sure you're read) but I started to really catch on towards the end of the week. Best part was that I had enough sense not to over eat at our company BBQ yesterday! It was awesome!.. super proud of me for that one. I will admit that I may have had a couple beers.... so yesterday wasn't my healthiest eating day. But look at me!!!! (I'm pretty sure a lot of the loss is from water weight... i used to have a pretty high sodium diet before and Aunt Flow was in town... not a good combo btw).

Anyway... DRUM ROLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!


So... having looked at these one week results, I think that I will hit my goal and be able to fit into my dress for the photo shoot and also lead a healthier, happier life.

Now if you noticed, I titled this WEigh in day... that would be for a very good reason. I did that because I never would have made it this far without the support of the challenge group, my coach Alex, and my friends. 
Together, we can accomplish our goals. Together we can help each other make good, healthy choices.
WE can do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Life

Jeremiah 29:11

Merry Go Rounds