Re-Boot



I sincerely apologize for my absence all summer! I do have fantastic news though!!

I will be  running in the Pittsburgh Half Marathon in May 2016. I was invited by my friend, Nicole, and this is just what I needed to get my butt back in shape! I will be starting my training this week and I will be doing some fun 5k and 10k races to keep myself going. One of them is the Bark 'N' Dash at Quiet Waters Park. I will be bringing my pooch, Maybelle, with me so she can distract me when I'm starting to drag.

I am also planning to run my third Tough Mudder next fall... which means plenty of runs in between!! if anyone wants to do a fun run or join me on one of these other ones, please do!! I always love company!

Looking forward to sharing my story with all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise Your Demons!

Just keep trying

If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again...